We brought the kids to the MN State Fair yesterday and they loved it like true Minnesotans! They made it through nap and until 8 pm and they were still asking to do more things! I think we are actually getting to where we will have to go multiple days every year. We'll see since it is 9:30 and Dylan and Jan are STILL asleep!!!!!
We got to pet animals, ride the chair lifts over the fair, build toys at the Home Depot stand, climb on boats and tractors, and of course eat. One thing we found out is that it's nice with the kids because they want to try all our food so we don't end up as full. However I did have to sneak away while Dylan was napping in the stroller and Cayden was watching the parade to grab a deep fried Milky Way bar so I didn't have to share!!
After a full year of training and preparation and of course a proper fair diet, Chris and Dylan take the giant slide competition by storm!!
Doesn't matter how tired you are (Dylan just woke up) a Sweet Martha's Cookie tastes great.
Petting the animals was fun too!
Life truly is good when you can crash after some hard fair-going!


2 comments:
And a good day at the fair was had by all! Looks like a BLAST!!! Wish I could have been there with you. How fun!
xxxooogrannyb
Fun! That pic of Cayden eating his corndog TOTALLY cracked me up! He looks like such a "dude"! :)
Post a Comment