First Broken Bone...

Cayden had his first broken bone today. :( He fell off the top of the swingset playing by the monkey bars. Jan and I didn't see it but he told us he fell on his hand first then his forehead. He broke his radius in his arm just above his wrist. It was wasn't a bad break so he should be back in action in a month. I don't think he quite understands that he will have to wear a cast ALL the time yet though. Tonight he looked at me and quitely asked, "Dad, can I take this off now?" :(
Poor guy.
CCV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cayden, you are so brave! I can't wait to see what your cast will look like and what color it will be. I love you!
Granny B

Marcy said...

Oh!!! He is a tough boy! I hope it gets better soon. :)