Earning it...

Being a parent is hard. Don't get me wrong...I love it but when you are starting a family you just don't realize that you will be up countless nights for countless hours, worry about the smallest decisions you make about raising them, go through millions of power struggles, sweat when they are performing and hope they succeed, and literally change your lifestyle to center around your kids.

Sometimes it seems thankless...and then there are other days where your 6 year old wants to secretly write something on a white board and share it just before breakfast.......



Thanks buddy - Mom and Dad will always love you too...
CCV

2 comments:

Anna Marie said...

Jan -
Hi there! Isn't the web amazing? I love to see where my fellow Cody-ites have ended up. (I haven't joined the whole facebook frenzy YET because I can't even keep up my blog!) Your family is darling and you look just as beautiful as ever! So fun to connect...thanks for stopping by. I'll be sure to keep tabs!
Anna Marie

dsell@wyoming.com said...

Cayden, Granny B LOVES your sweet nature! You are a thoughtful young man and I am so proud of you! What a special thing to say to your MOM and DAD! Know that they will ALWAYS be your BEST support. I will always be there for you too!
Love,
Granny B