Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's out there!

First off I would like to take a moment to wish my lovely bride and fabulous mother of our children a Happy Mother's day.  The boys and I got to spend a fun filled day with her that mostly centered around planting flowers.  We let her sleep in and surprised her with the traditional breakfast in bed (including the heart shaped eggs).  Cayden did most of the work while I dealt with all the hot and flammable things in the kitchen (Dylan cheered from his high chair).  We bought and planted flowers in her garden by the front door.  After that we had a fun filled photo session.   Check out some of the shots I got:
7E5P4105
7E5P4090 
7E5P4044
Trust me Dylan was nowhere near as interested in it as he looked.  Here's the true picture of the happy mom working hard!! :)
7E5P4063


The boys and I also got the special treat of spending fishing opener with my mom where she and Cayden were slaying the bass (hmmm not quite bass season yet) and I was chasing bait, lines, bobbers, and nets.

Tonight we asked her to stop by for a quick photo session too - we had a blast.  Here are some great pre-views of our fun.
7E5P4217 
7E5P4266
7E5P4273
7E5P4270

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!! I LOVE YOU!
7E5P4205
CCV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow we love the photos of all. The last photo of Chris and Mom is awesome. Great shots witht he boys! Happy Mother's Day to all!
We are excited to see you and love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Mother's Day can't get any better than that! The pictures with Jan and the boys are awesome! Great colors...I giggled when I saw the last one. Looks like Mary Jo and Chris were having some fun! What a special time for the two of you!
Love to all!
Granny B