Another day down

The computer is up and running in its new temporary location - our bedroom. Hopefully Cayden won't accidentally tip the flat screen!

We went and picked out all of our plumbing fixtures tonight. Who would have every thought that it would have been that difficult? Two and a half hours torturing over "oil rubbed bronze" or "brushed chrome". Thank goodness that is over. I'm excited though - we picked out a tub that I actually fit in!!! No more wading in the puddle for baths.

Seems like we made all the decisions possible today – now we just have to tell them where to plant the money tree.

I promised some pictures so here they are.

This is right after they tore down the bay window:


And here is what it looks like from the inside:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't been here since you started the blog. Quite the change. Was the window still leaking or did the repair job stop the leak??? Keep up the great work on this site and take care of Jan.