They tore off the bay window in the living room today and put up a few more half trusses that tie into the old roof.
Looks like Wiley isn’t the only one who wasn’t a fan of my industrial building techniques (including a lot of caulk and screws) that I uses to fix up the rotten wood in the bay window a couple years back. The crew was giving me crap too! Oh well – it wasn’t going to leak again! J
The home computer is being relocated into our bedroom – so once that is up again I will post some more pictures.
Everything is going so fast that it’s actually a little stressful. You all probably know that we like to make fairly slow, well researched decisions. The speed of this project isn’t always allowing for that. Exhibit A: Tonight we go to a pluming showroom to pick out fixtures.
Unbelievably, Cayden is managing to take naps through the project noise. I think he is a little stressed from all the changes to “his house”. But playing in the dirt piles seems to alleviate it.


No comments:
Post a Comment